Campbell’s Thai Chicken Rice Soup Kit
Like you, I’m a pretty busy person and don’t always have time to prepare a meal from scratch. Unfortunately I find that a lot of pre-made meals do not blend very well. I just tried this Campbell’s Thai Chicken Rice Soup Kit and it turned out pretty well. The only changes I made from the ones on the package was that I used leftover KFC chicken because I didn’t want to cook. I added the mushrooms according to the directions for the flavour, but I find mushrooms don’t blend well so I removed them before blending. If you like a little extra texture to your dish, you may want to make some extra rice and serve the soup on top.
- 1 package of Campbell’s Thai Chicken and Rice Soup Kit
- 160 mL coconut milk
- 900 mL Campbell’s chicken broth
- 150 g chicken breast
- 113 g mushrooms, sliced (I find cooked mushrooms don’t blend well, so you may want to omit them)
- 25 mL lime juice
- Cook the soup according to the directions on the Campbell’s Thai Chicken and Rice package.
- Blend everything to your desired consistency.