Chocolate, Banana and Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding
The thought of making pudding from an avocado seemed odd to me. However, being able to make my own flavours of pudding made me want to try this. To my surprise, I couldn’t even tell that there was avocado in this Chocolate Banana and Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding!
One of the best things about this recipe is how easy it is to adapt to your needs and preferences. For example, you can adjust the thickness by adding more or less milk or avocado. It’s also easy to adjust the sweetness with more or less honey or banana. You could even add a shot of protein powder for some added nutrition!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 1/2 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 cup salted creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Divide between 6 small serving glasses.
- Cover each glass with plastic wrap (pressing the plastic wrap down on the pudding to prevent a skin from forming).
- Let the pudding chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream.
- If you need a thinner consistency, simply add more milk.
- You can add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor.
- Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.
- Throw in some protein powder for some added nutrition.
- Blend some strawberries or raspberries and layer with pudding for an extra tasty treat!
Have you made your own avocado pudding? What delicious flavours did you come up with? If you made this Chocolate Banana and Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding or tried your own version, please share how it turned out for you in the comments section below.