Peanut Butter Cup Latte
The other day one of my Facebook friends posted a photo of a bottle of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup flavoured International Delights coffee creamer. I’m a fan of peanut butter cups, so I thought why don’t I try to make my own peanut butter cup latte?
The trick for me was trying to get the peanut butter to melt and mix in with the coffee. I remembered that I make a peanut butter syrup by cooking a mixture of honey and peanut butter. This is the method I used to make the peanut flavour for this recipe.
If you can’t eat peanut butter cups, this will let you drink them!
- 1 tbsp Nesquick chocolate syrup
- 8 oz strongly brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp sweetener (maple syrup, agave syrup, or honey)
- 4 oz Milk
- Brew coffee.
- Put sweetener and peanut butter in a cup and warm in the microwave.
- Mix the peanut butter and sweetener thoroughly.
- Add the coffee to the cup and mix well.
- Froth milk and add to the coffee.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
Did you try this Peanut Butter Cup Latte recipe? Please let me know how it turned out in the comments below! I love to hear your feedback and will use it to make new recipes and improving this site. Bon appetite!